- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Motorcycle Data BV collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Personal identification information stored in cookies.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Motorcycle Data BV with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- When you opt-in to any of our mail or reporting services.
Motorcycle Data BV may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- The financial institution you use when paying for services.
- The delivery you have assigned to pick up goods.
- Any company that you have assigned to work with us on joint projects.
How will we use your data?
Motorcycle Data BV collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Contact you to resolve an issue with any of our products and services.
- We will retain your search history and use details of the products and services you have previously purchased to make suggestions to you for other products which we believe you will also be interested in.
- We will retain and evaluate information on your recent visits to our website and how you move around different sections of our website for analytics purposes to understand how people use our website so that we can make it more intuitive.
- We will keep a record of the articles on our website that you have clicked on and use that information to target advertising on this website to you that is relevant to your interests, which we have identified based on articles you have read.
- If you agree, Motorcycle Data BV will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- When Motorcycle Data BV processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Motorcycle Data BV securely stores your data at our own data centers, and at data centers with hosting companies in the UK, Ireland, Germany and the USA.
Unless an expiry date has been agreed with you, Motorcycle Data BV will keep your data for an indefinite period. When this time period has expired, or when we decide the data is no longer required, we will delete your data by one or more of the following methods:
- Removing files with your data from our storage media.
- Editing files on any of our storage media, removing your personal identifiable data before saving them.
- Deleting database records containing your data.
- Editing records containing your personal identifiable information before saving them.
Your data may continue to exist on encrypted backup media, but will be equally removed from our storage media and databases, should these have been restored on our servers.
Motorcycle Data BV would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies if you agreed to this.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Motorcycle Data BV from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Motorcycle Data BV would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Motorcycle Data BV for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Motorcycle Data BV correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Motorcycle Data BV to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Motorcycle Data BV erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Motorcycle Data BV restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object toMotorcycle Data BV’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Motorcycle Data BV transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via our email: firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at: +32 14 815111 or write to us: Motorcycle Data BV, Gasthuisstraat 15 box 1, 2490 Balen, Belgium.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in.
- Remembering language choice, preferred currency, display preferences, and other settings that are likely to enhance your browsing experience at our site.
- Understanding how you use our website, so we can focus our future development in a way that matters to you.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Motorcycle Data BV uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used. Cookies to keeping you signed in.
- Advertising – Motorcycle Data BV uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. Visit allaboutcookies.org to find out more about cookies and how to remove cookies from your browser. Note however, that some of our website features may not function as a result of blocking or removing cookies.
How to contact us
- Email us at: email@example.com
- Call us at: +32 14 815111
- Or write to us: Motorcycle Data BV, Gasthuisstraat 15, 2490 Balen, Belgium
How to contact the appropriate authorities
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Motorcycle Data has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Privacy Protection Authority.
- Website: https://www.gegevensbeschermingsautoriteit.be